Who am I ?
I’m Jamie Parker, an NICEIC Approved Contractor based in Bracknell, Berkshire and operating throughout the South East of England. I offer a number of services ranging from general house rewiring and new power socket installation though to installation of security and smart home and security products such as CCTV and Intruder Alarm systems.
The things my customers value most are quality service and reasonable pricing, both of these are core values which are always at the forefront of how I operate my business.
Contact me on 07793 007890 to discuss any of your electrical needs.
If you are experiencing regular tripping or blown fuses, this could be an indication of ongoing electrical issues.
I offer inspection and assessment of property electrical wiring with a consultation advising the best course of action should any issues be identified. I offer full and partial property re-wiring services.
- Home Electrical Survey with verbal report
- Home Electrical Survey with written report
- First fix wiring/re-wiring (First Fix refers to the running wiring into position when a room is in a pre-plastered or floored state).
- Second fix wiring/re-wiring (This concerns attachment of face plates, power points and light fittings, once preparation such as plastering or flooring has been completed).
Whether it’s installing a traditional CCTV system or a new IP CCTV system, I’m able to help. I offer the below services as part of my CCTV installation packages.
- Site assessment for optimum camera placement
- Cable routing from cameras to power points and back to the DVR
- Installation of a pre-purchased CCTV kit or individual CCTV Components.
- DVR system configuration.
- Demonstration of basic system operation
- Where appropriate – one device (eg smartphone or tablet) will be configured for remote CCTV viewing
Unfortunately, burglaries do happen and people want peace of mind when it comes to protecting their homes. I offer a specialist intruder alarm installation service to ensure that your alarm system is fitted professionally and optimally. This service includes.
- Site assessment To ensure optimum placement of the alarm system (sirens, sounders, sensors etc.)
- Professional installation of intruder alarm system, including weatherproofing any entry / exit holes made during fitting.
- Setting up and configuring the system , Pairing of key fobs, smart devices and programming the control box.
- Testing the system once set up to ensure that all elements are working as expected
No job too small
As well as offering large project based services such as full house re-wiring projects, my customers have needs which span from small to large. I also offer services for simply installing new power sockets or mains power light fixtures.
These services Include
- Interior Power Socket fitting
- Interior Light fixture installation
- Exterior power socket installation
“I had J Parker electrics install outside lights in my garden and outside double socket, very professional and very good price would recommend to anyone”
Kevin Green from Bracknell